About Spinward Stars|
How can I help you?
Make me a part of your development team, or let me help you set up a team.
I am available for short-term or long-term contracts, full- or part-time.
Samuel Reynolds' Curriculum Vitae
Object-oriented software engineer--web or standalone application development, C++, Python.
I am currently looking for a new job or contract.
I'm a software engineer, and I live in Parker, Colorado (in the Denver metro area).
A note to recruiters: Before you distribute my resume to potential employers, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a software engineer with object-oriented C++ skills (among many others!), feel free to view or download my resume.
Programming--Unix, Macintosh, Windows
- Object oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Object oriented modelling and simulation
- Software construction and refactoring
- Software prototyping
- User-interface design
- UML modelling
- Rational Rose and Together/C++ design tools
- DOORS requirements management
Technical Writing and Training
- C++ object-oriented programming
- Scripting in Usertalk (Userland Frontier)
- Scripting and object-oriented programming in Python
- Some Unix shell scripting
- Some programming in Java and Perl
- Macintosh application development
- Technical writing, digital publishing, computer graphics
- Hands-on training and instructional lectures
- Expert with Microsoft Office tools
- Visio; Adobe Illustrator; Adobe InDesign; HyperCard; Fontographer
- Website design, implementation, and maintenance (see below)
- On-line tutorials (see below)
- Custom and semi-custom web applications
- Groupware for internet/intranet
- Userland Frontier/Manila web application server
- Zope web application server
- Python CGI
- HTML and XML generation and manipulation
- Website design, implementation, and maintenance
- Digital typeface design
- Some CORBA (Orbix) exposure
- Neuron Data cross-platform GUI toolkit (C++)
- Decision analysis methodology
- Project management
- Familiarity with Macintosh, Unix, and Windows
- Digital and analog electronic circuit design
- Digital signal processing
- Electronic test design and documentation
- FORTRAN and Basic programming
|2000/01/19||Tutorial (Frontier): Writing an ObjectNotFoundHandler.|
Changing the way a Frontier website handles unrecognized page URLs.
|1999/08/19||Tutorial (Frontier): Indexing a Website.|
Using the Indexer Suite to automatically index your Frontier website.
|1999/01/28||Tutorial (Frontier): Writing Table Renderers.|
Presenting arbitrary data in your Frontier website.
|1998/11/28||Tutorial (Frontier): Working With Threads.|
Speed up and streamline your Frontier web applications and CGIs.
|1998/09/27||Tutorial (Frontier): Managing Your Custom Menu.|
How to get the most out of Frontier's Custom menu.
|1997||Patent: "Methods for Measuring the Power Linearity of Microwave Detectors for Radiometric Applications."|
|1995/04||Article: "Methods for Measuring the Power Linearity of Microwave Detectors for Radiometric Applications."with V. S. Reinhardt et al.Microwave Theory and Techniques, 43, 4.|
|1995/01||Article: "ClarisDraw: Claris' Latest (and Greatest?)."MacDigest, 13, 1.|
|1994/03||Article: "Earthquake Art: How'd They Do That Logo?"MacDigest, 12, 3.|
|1992/08/25||Patent: "Passive Microwave Near-Field Tomographic Imaging System and Method."US patent # 5,142,291. |
|1991/12/10||Patent: "Radiometer System Incorporating a Cylindrical Parabolic Reflector and Minimum Redundancy Array Feed."US patent # 5,072,226. |
|1991/02/19||Patent: "Polystatic Correlating Radar."US patent # 4,994,809. |
|1988/11/08||Patent: "Simultaneous-Delay Correlator Apparatus."US patent # 4,783,640. |
Object Oriented Analysis
Object Oriented Design
Structured System Design
Digital Signal Processing
Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering
Northrop University, Inglewood, California, 1983
Please contact me to discuss your requirements: